Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Or just start reading down through my posts to see the details. Whew, this took a lot out of me! I must thank Brenda for her recent post that inspired me and her details were so precise and helpful. I was too busy screaming with excitement. Brenda was taking notes like crazy!
How many of you admire a historical figure and wish your child would learn to idolize someone like George Washington instead of Spiderman? Skip the domination by Disney cartoon characters and let your children learn from the real heroes of our history such as Thomas Edison, Abraham Lincoln, Helen Keller, Joan of Arc and Harriet Tubman.
Choose any of the 20 different Hero DVDs for $24.95 each. Two 10-video Collections or the complete 20-DVD set are also available (see me for pricing).
The 7.5x10 size storybook has two Basic templates that let you showcase "The Hero in You" or "Our Family Heroes." Get the storybook publishing credit with an accompanying DVD of your choice for only $69.95.
Don't just entertain...educate! And inculcate values of endurance, sacrifice, honesty, determination, and such in your child. You'll be making the world a better place and possibly shaping the future history of our world!
Want more room to write on your own custom calendar or just want to make your photos even larger to display on the wall of your home or office? Our new 11x16 single-sided calendar is your best bet for visual appeal & functional calendar use for 365 days! What a great gift that lasts & is useful! Perfect for those people who don't need more "stuff" in their life! Vibrant full-color with durable wire binding and the hook to hang it up.
Choose this new larger size for just $34.95 retail or $31.95 through me. The standard size 11x8.5 double-sided calendar is also still available at just $29.95 retail or $26.95 through me!
Already popular in 16x20 and 20x24 sizes, this new square version will likely prove to be a hit as well. Deck your halls with your own family photos, artwork and designs done in Heritage Studio. All of our canvas prints come gallery-wrapped delivered to your door and ready to hang. UV coating adds protection but it's also covered by our Heirloom Assurance Guarantee (like everything we sell!).
This new size retails for $99.95 but is just $89.95 through me. Get the 16x20 for $89.95 ($80.95) and the 20x24 for $109.95 ($98.95)!
Not just for paint samples any more! This is like a "fan deck".
NEW 8X8 BOARD BOOKS
Much in demand, the toddler-friendly design is finally here! This 8x8-size storybook features 32 pages (non-expandable) with sturdy pages in a unique lay-flat, no-gutter design. It retails for $59.95 but ordering through me (your consultant) means it's just $53.95! Just released...it has Basic & Premier templates for a boy or girl version of "I'm a VIP" to help build a child's self worth! Or..........create your own!
These are not your average board book however. These have our beautiful laminated cover that all our books have -- the pages are not heavy cardboard (heavy for little hands) but a thicker page for easy turning.
What's new with PHOTO MANAGEMENT includes 3 big things:
1) Shows filenames now...if you don't rename your JPGs, this won't matter to you but if you've already classified those baby pics as 6 months, 8 months, etc., you'll be thrilled! Plus, you can click to name them right in the Editor window so if you know which pic has eyes open, you can name it "best" or something and it'll show that way for quicker, easier reference later. Plus, all filenames are shown in alphabetical order so it's a snap to find the shots you want, even in a big photo album.
2) Foldering...create sub-folders for Family, Friends, Holidays and such to better classify your albums & pics into additional groups or categories. Drag in specific images to make a whole folder of a certain event or person to make it easy to find them fast when you want.
3) Sharing albums...now you can email anyone (even people without HM accounts) your uploaded photo albums so they can see your latest pics. Put in their address and a personal note. It will go to them and let them view them easily. If they want to create an account of their own, they can but it's not required to view your pics.
PUBLISHING PERKSTwo new upgrades have been added as well. These special options are FREE for all Premier members and just $2.95 (total) for Basic members. Your choice at the time of checkout. Neat!
1) MATTE FINISH COVERS: If you don't like the high gloss look of our laminated hardcovers, now you can choose a flatter matte look instead. It can still be wiped off too!
2) BLACK END PAGES: This adds a classy flair to the front & back of your books if you prefer it over the standard white end pages. The vellum front sheet will stay!
ENJOY THE NEW WHITE WORKSPACE
This one may not be as obvious for an improvement, but the white work area around your pages will show up your text boxes and elements much better so they won't get lost when you drag them off to the edges for use later.
DESIGN DOUBLE-PAGE SPREAD LAYOUTS IN STUDIOThis is another huge enhancement that will make many designers very happy. Currently we can only view and design one side of a page at a time in the Editor, which makes it a bit challenging to be creative with full spreads and elements that cross the gutter. But with 2 of our newest just-released products, this design option will be offered. The developers are working to roll it out for all our storybooks in Studio soon!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
A NEW 20x20 Canvas, New Board books (for little ones)new 11x17 calendars, New Swatch books, New History Heroes product line, Heritage Jewelry (jewlery that holds photos) and... wow. I 'll try to get photos on here ASAP! Just wanted to get the word out NOW!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserBWC.cfm?projectID=a847ee2b-6cef-455b-b429-99bfee13c210&productID=16 Here's a link to Lauren's birthday card this year -- just 3 days after she became a mommy herself. I put in some pictures of her as a baby - the same age as her little Ryan. This took me minutes to do and send.
Yes, it's true.
Well, you don't have to do this anymore. I have an wonderful promotion running right now where you can create and send beautiful cards to anyone on your list. Birthdays, anniversaries, thank you's, sympathy -- you name it you can send it!