Thursday, July 10, 2008

My latest Creation


This book is a love story written in poetry format. A young man who plays the violin discoveres he needs to find a piano to accompany him for his Eternal Duet. While, of course a piano and violin cannot fall in love, these two people did! This was read at their wedding reception and I knew I just had to put it into a book for them!

This has to be one of my favorites yet!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=6e05de3c-c91e-4ac2-9939-68086d4b0e0d&productId=7&projectSponsor=152864

2 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

Penny, what a beautiful book! Keep up the good work and hope to see you soon.

the Petterson Family said...

What a beautiful book! I love to see your work. Wow, that is a perfect header, it goes great with your "leaves of legacy" theme!