Sunday, July 19, 2009

Proclamation Poster


A great addition to your home is a beautiful poster such as this one I just did in about 15 minutes! This is a template that I have and can transfer to your very own Heritage Makers account. This was so very easy -- just swap out the photo's and your done! The dimensions are 18x24 and guess what? It's under $20 with tax! I did one like this with my parents wedding pictures and popped it in to a beautiful dark cherry frame. WOW!
For those of you who don't know what the "Proclamation" is, click here http://tinyurl.com/Proclamationonfamily to view it in detail. It's a a proclamation to the world of what we as LDS people believe about life, family and marriage.
If the Proclamation just doesn't suit you, you can swap out this text section with a favorite quote, scripture or your family values.

3 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Wow! I have seen lots of these and this one looks the VERY BEST! Probably b/c of your beautiful family! :)

Penny Hughes, Personal Publishing Consultant said...

glad you like it. I felt the total black and white was a bit too harsh so I made a brown transparency (very light) and placed it over the top to soften it!

Brad + Lauren said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! Can I get a copy of it?